Dive Buddy Needed-Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AL-Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone interested in diving this weekend? I need to get my first dives in Dutch in. I just moved from the west coast and am used to diving the Puget Sound. My original very was 10 years ago in Ohio and have a lot of quarry dives in Ohio between 2006 and 2008.

I got at least one message about diving in Ohio so in case it isn’t clear, I am in Philadelphia. New to the area and looking for a dive buddy for Dutch Springs!

Saturday is supposed to be close to 80 degrees. I wish I didn't have a dive planned in Rhode Island already or I would join you. They do not allow solo there without a solo card. But I'm sure worst case you could just show up and find a pair of divers to tag along with. People there are often very receptive to others.

Thanks for the reply. The solo card is not the issue for me, it’s the proper solo diving equipment. Most my gear is still with the moving truck company. I really just packed my drysuit, BP/W, regs etc for the trip here and my cylinders and stage/deco refs are on a moving truck!

Well when you get back from RI I’m relocating here so I’ll be on the look out for dive buddies all summer. I’m sure we can hookup at some point for a dive! Thanks!

Call John at northeast scuba supply. Located in Norristown. He should be able to hook you up with some tanks. And anything else you need. He is extremely knowledgeable and carries a ton of tech gear.

Anyone interested in diving this weekend? I need to get my first dives in Dutch in. I just moved from the west coast and am used to diving the Puget Sound. My original very was 10 years ago in Ohio and have a lot of quarry dives in Ohio between 2006 and 2008.
Just bought a season pass at dutch springs. I plan on diving there a lot. Ill be there next weekend and probably every chance I get. Let me know when you're ready

I would like to dive again this weekend! The request is still out there for anyone interested let me know! I would love to dive with you! Still new to the area and getting to know folks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom