Dive Buddy for Philippines or Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Josefson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey divers

Just moved to Shanghai and do not want to give up my hobby. After September 2018 I am planing several trips to Philippines or Thailand for diving.
It shouldn´t be too far from Manila or Bangkok/Phuket. But we still can discuss about it.

Important is to trust each other. I love the adventure, but always keep within my limits.
If wreck dive, tec/deco dive, night dive, overhead and so on, everything is welcome.

Are you an experienced diver and love the adventure of diving, please contact me by PM.
So we can know each other, talk about ideas, time and date and so on.

I am male, 30y, married and love the wather. More about my certifications you can read in my profile.

Questions are welcome ;-)

Hi there

Lucky you , living in Asia with all those amazing diving opportunities.

Apologies in advance if you already know this , but I just want to say that you don’t need to pre arrange a buddy to dive in SEA. If there is nobody to buddy with you at a dive shop you will be buddied with a guide. Many many people travel to SEA to dive by themselves for a whole range of reasons.

Enjoy your time in SEA !

Hey there

Sorry I was a bit busy this week. Thanks for ur msg. Jep I am happy staying here and get spoiled by cheap flights hehe.

You are right, but also hope to find a constant buddy to go diving more often. Cuz after u know each other, there can be further a bigger adventure ;-) So I don´t need to stay on the big tourist places searching a buddy.

It was/is just a try.

Regards from the hot place

Hey divers

Just moved to Shanghai and do not want to give up my hobby. After September 2018 I am planing several trips to Philippines or Thailand for diving.
It shouldn´t be too far from Manila or Bangkok/Phuket. But we still can discuss about it.

Important is to trust each other. I love the adventure, but always keep within my limits.
If wreck dive, tec/deco dive, night dive, overhead and so on, everything is welcome.

Are you an experienced diver and love the adventure of diving, please contact me by PM.
So we can know each other, talk about ideas, time and date and so on.

I am male, 30y, married and love the wather. More about my certifications you can read in my profile.

Questions are welcome ;-)

Good morning! I am living in southern Metro Manila and frequently dive Anilao and PG. I'm always looking for more people to dive with.

Maybe we can catch a dive some time!

Back
Top Bottom