Dive buddy for Ogden Pt. on June 25th (afternoon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sanich

New
Reaction score
Hi, I'm flying into Victoria on the morning of June 25th and would like to squeeze in a dive at Odgen Pt. before heading off to Bamfield the next day. I'll be shooting some macro photography and would welcome a buddy to come along if anyone is interested.

I'm 32 years old and from Berkeley, CA. I am certified as a NAUI divemaster and I have several hundred dives made in many locations worldwide. Most of my experience is in California but I have made 3 prior trips to BC.

If interested drop me a line:

nichols1@berkeley.edu

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott/others,

I'll be in Victoria that day and was going to look for buddies for Ogden Pt. for Wednesday morning - 3 pm. I'd love to see the wolf eels.

I'd also like to go diving on Tuesday and Friday. I'm staying in Victoria Tuesday - Thursday nights but do have a car. If anyone local (Victoria/Saanich/Nanaimo) is interested I'd love to hear from them.

I have done about 30 local dives on the Sunshine coast and Howe Sound in the past six weeks, most in layers of very poor visibility and about 5 at depths of 90-110 ft. I'm a beginner but pretty comfortable in the water.

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom