Dive buddies wanted O.C. Md.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paleface

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a boat that we run out of I.R. Inlet. A friend has a 33' World Cat we run out of O.C. Md. Inlet. Looking for divers to split expenses. We are going out of OC Md. on Sunday and need 2 divers, We dive wrecks 100' or less , spearfish and lobster. If you can go Sun. let me know ASAP. If you want to send me your info for next time that works also. We find ourselves coming up short to many times and cant go out. Keith 443-324-8242

Keith, I can't believe nobody has responded to you. I had a great time diving with you last year and would love to do it again. That said, I can't this week because I'll be in the outer banks. Hopefully next time though. Have Fun!

Andrew

Hey Andrew and thank you!! We will be there most weekends so just let me know when your available. Good luck and safe diving in Carolina!! Give us a dive report when you get back :) Keith

Not sure when I'd be available, but I'd like to jump in one/some of these weekends. Maybe even try my hand at some lobstering (literally). What time do you usually meet? I'm about three hours from OC and dove out of the OC Inlet several times, but where is I.R. Inlet?

...forget the last question. I'm sure that is Indian River Inlet. Sounds like a good reason to check out Dewey Beach:D

Steve

Hey Steve sorry it took so long to reply I was at the beach. PM your contact info and I'll send you mine. Thanks Keith

Keith,
Thanks for the offer, I certainly will let you know when I'm available. Now that my kids sporting events are wrapping up for the summer I should have more time and am ready to get some diving in.

Steve,
Thanks for the advice on the triangle wrecks. We had a good time with 8 feet of vis and warm waters. The waves were minimal, which made the entry and exit easy and the current wasn't too bad on the surface, but was stronger on the wreck. Jackson got tired with all of the swimming, but still enjoyed the dive and wants to go again. There were lots of little fish on the wreck that my son enjoyed watching. Next time I will take your advice and we will go by ourselves. I just needed one more dive with a professional to get comforatable leading my son.

Andrew

Keith,

My wife and I are getting OW certed EOM. We may be too green for your liking, no problem. But if you don't mind showing us the boat-ropes, we learn pretty quick, and we're a pair so our cash would pay for two. We would be staying within our OW depth limit until we AOW (hopefully in Oct). We're happy to just to gather experience. If not this season, perhaps next. Cheers Mick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom