Dive Buddies Wanted: Nekton Pilot Liveaboard NW Bahamas May 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The Nekton Pilot NorthWest Bahamas liveaboard cruise only has 3 divers (including me) booked so far, so I am sending out this invitation with the following info to include a $300 discount per diver:

May 31 to June 7, 2008 (Sat. to Sat.).
Nekton Pilot Liveaboard - leaves and returns to Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Nekton contact: 1-800-899-6753. Karen, Dennis and other staff. Web Site: Nekton Diving Cruises - Comfort, Stability, Worldclass Diving
Northwest Bahamas cruise, which includes different locations each day + 3 wreck dive locations + 1 or 2 shore excursions (optional).
Capacity = 32 divers.
Dives = at least 5 per day, including 1 night dive each night.
Price is $1,705 per person (double occupancy each room) + airfare from your location. This is discount price from the usual $2,005 per person ($300 discount per person).
Deposit is $400 per person (non-refundable).
Boat begins boarding around 6:00 p.m. on May 31.
Boat disembarks around 9:00 a.m. on June 7.
Transfers to and from airport and Nekton boat are included in price.
Nekton staff takes customers shopping before cruise to buy their own alcohol and soft drink, but everything else is fully included in price of trip (rooms, meals, tanks, air fills, weights, etc.).
Rooms have private showers.
Need to bring your own dive lights, but chemical light sticks are provided.
Need to bring certification cards + Nitrox card if using Nitrox.
Water temp is approx. 80 degrees.

I have posted this for information purposes only, so you should verify all info with Nekton for accuracy before you book.

Feel free to send me an email at ncdivepro@yahoo.com after you have booked with Nekton.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom