Dive Buddies in San Juan PR area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fr8dawg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys! I just got my OW cert a few weeks ago with Ocean Sports in San Juan! Needless to say I am hooked. Anyway, I need to find some dive buddies to go diving with! None of my friends are really interested enough to pursue getting certified (even after I drug them all out for intro dives). So if anyone on here is in the San Juan area and would like to go diving on the weekends, let me know! One of these days I would like to go out to Culebra or Vieques as well.

-Keith
509-599-8491

We're going to be diving at least once out of Fajardo sometime between the 21st and 29th. We're still planning. Since Christmas is on a Sunday it most likely won't be a weekend though. I'll let you knwo when we go. I have a question about diversand snokelers on the same trip which I'll post in a different thread.

Sounds great! I am mostly available on weekends, so just let me know! Are you staying in Fajardo or San Juan?

I'm diving with family first week of March 2012, we arrive in PR from Canada on Saturday 2012-03-03, heading back on the 12th the following weekend.

Will be staying in Rio Grande, near the golf course, this time.

Nice shore diving in Loiza, I snorkeled there in March 2006.
Google Maps link is the condo where I had spent the week at, notice from the shore at top right.
Google Maps

Loiza was a nice, out-of-the-way town. Cheaper for beachfront rentals.

I'm sitting in Rio Grande right now looking at a grey and wild sea. Just had my dive cancelled for tomorrow. May be time for a road trip to Guanica or Rincon.

Well, if anyone is diving this weekend (i know its xmas!) i will be in town. Going home for christmas second week of january... Anyway, no family or plans this weekend. So if anyone needs a dive buddy or has room in thier group, let me know!

-Keith

Hi Keith. I just talked to Maria at casa del mar in Fajardo. Right now they are planning to go out on Saturday morning, so we have a reservation to go with them. We are a mixed group, 2 snorkelers and two novice divers (OW cert). You're welcome to call them and join the group

Back
Top Bottom