Dive Buddies in Campinas, São Paulo and Rio (Companheiras/os de Mergulho em C, SP,RJ)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Campinas, São Paulo (Republica do Brasil)
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi !

I am Simon, an experienced and enthusiastic German scuba diver, who lives in Campinas since 7 months, working at UNICAMP. I am looking for sympatic dive buddies for diving the region São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Beyond this, I am strongly interested meeting experienced and independent divers of the region, that are diving independently, with own equipment out-side of the "Commercial Diving Scene" and all "Non-Profit-Associations or Groups of Independent Scuba Divers” em Campinas, São Paulo, Santos and Rio de Janeiro.

Olá !

Eu me chamo Simon, sou um mergulhador alemão experiente e entusiástico, que morra em Campinas há 7 meses e trabalha na UNICAMP. Eu procuro companheiros/as de mergulho simpáticos/as para fazer mergulhos na região de São Paulo e Rio deJaneiro.
Além de isso estou muito interessado fazer conhecimento com mergulhadores/as experientes e independentes, que mergulham “fora de organisacões comerciales” ou todos “Non-Profit-Associations or Groups of Independent Scuba Divers” em Campinas, SãoPaulo, Santos ou Rio de Janeiro. Quem se interessar me escreva, por favor: Who is interested, send me an email, please to:simon.cammerer@iqm.unicamp.br ou simoncamm1968@yahoo.com.br (Mergulho na região de São Paulo, Santos e Rio de Janeiro)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom