For Sale Dive Books for Indonesia, SE Asia & Tropical Pacific

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divengolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After about 1000 dives age has crept up on me and I'm getting close to hanging up my reg. Certainly long distance trips to the other side of the world are a thing of the past. So, I'm looking to sell several destination, etc. books that I have accumulated over the years. Here's a list. All are in excellent condition with very limited highlighting and perhaps a few written notes. I have pics of all covers that I'll be glad to email so you can confirm. I believe that all of these are first (and only) editions and most are out of print. Used copies are quite expensive via Amazon. Just trying to find good homes for these.

1. Diving Indonesia’s Raja Ampat; Burt Jones & Maurine Shimlock $35.00; Out of Print. Listed at $80 used on Amazon.
2. Underwater Paradise-A Diving Guide to Raja Ampat; Ricard Buxo $30.00 Also out of print. Listed at $84 used on Amazon.
3. Diving Indonesia’s Bird’s Head Seascape; Burt Jones & Maurine Shimlock $35.00 Also out of print. Listed at $140 used on Amazon.SOLD
4. Diving Southeast Asia; Beth & Shaun Tierney $27.00 May be OOP. This book covers diving in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore.
5. Reef Creature Identification-Tropical Pacific; Paul Humann & Ned DeLoach $35.00 This one is special. It's a First Edition; Pre-Release Edition signed by both authors. Number 15/500. It also has the Pre Release embossed sticker next to the author's signature.

The first three above are considered the bibles for diving Raja. If you haven't been, GO after the virus gets under control. Despite all of the recent (last 10-15 years) diving activity, it's still a stunning place with incredible diversity.

Payment is by PayPal only. Will ship to PayPal verified address only. Will ship via USPS. Freight is additional. Will send shipping quote upon request. All duties, custom fees are your responsibility.

PM me if interested for more info/pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom