Dive Bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toddfranc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have up for sale two dive bags that are in great shape. Ended up picking up a few dive bags before my last trip to figure out what I wanted and never ended up using these two. Price does not include shipping. Don't hesitate to send me any questions you may have. Hate to have surprises after you receive it. That's never fun for anyone and I want to make sure you are happy.

Akona Dive Bag - $80
- This bag is roughly 26" tall, 24" wide and 13" deep. All the zippers and pockets (many of them) are in good shape. It also comes with two separate mask bags (shown in picture). It has backpack straps that can be tucked away and zippered in when you don't need them. It also has two handles, one on the top and one on the side. The fabric is in great condition (no rips) and the zippers are in good working condition.
P1010126.jpgP1010127.jpg

Wenoka Sea Style Bag - $40
- This bag is roughly 24" tall, 18" wide and 12" deep. All the zippers and pockets (many of them) are in good shape. There is one small hole in the bottom of one of the side bags (see picture). It has backpack straps that can be tucked away and zippered in when you don't need them. It also has two handles, one on the top and one on the side. The fabric is in good condition (no rips. but some scuff marks) and the zippers are in good working condition.
P1010128.jpgP1010129.jpgP1010130.jpg

:D Bump. See lower prices. Wasn't able to edit the original posting unfortunately.

Akona Dive Bag - $60 plus shipping
Wenoka Dive Bag - $30 plus shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom