Dive Bag - Dive N'roll Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joaorln

Reaction score
hey,

My name is Joao, I'm from Brazil, it's my first post here in SB. I'm looking for a dive bag for big travels, where i can put all my dive equipments. I have looked in the internet one model from scubapro called Dive N'Roll, and it seems very good, anyone here know this bag? or have any sugestion, of a big wheleed dive bag, for me?

Thanks

Joao R.

Joao, not sure how much equipment you have but, like most people, I tend to stuff my bags to the brink (less bags to deal with). That bag is BIG.

If you fly, the only problem is that you are limited to fifty pounds per bag or the baggage police will charge you lots of $$$ to check it in. Might consider a medium bag for your BC, fins and other items that can take some 'airline handler' abuse and another smaller one that you can put in your more fragile items in and carry on. Safe from sticky fingers and easier to keep track of while on the move. My buddy had a big back and was always overweight and moved to a smaller bag for this reason.

Not really having to do with your question but something to consider.

Thanks for the tips deepdiver36. I preefer big bags too. I already have a bag for the fragile items (regulator, compass, computer and etc.). I want a very resistent bag(for long travels), thats why I'm thinking to choose this one.

I've forgot to send the pictures of the bag in the fisrt message, but I'm sending now.
11071101679981_765.jpg

230.jpg

Personally I shy away from anything that advertises what's inside to any would-be thieves at the airport. I have a big blue heavy-duty square duffel bag with wheels, a telescoping handle and a hard, thick plastic bottom - that's been on countless flights in the last 6 years stuffed to the 50lb max with all my gear and most of my clothes. It has a big zipper pocket on one side that holds a pair of fins perfectly. It's just starting to tear on one end. Paid $40 or so for it.

Steve, thats what i'm looking for, but the only bag with hard bottom that i saw was the Dive N'roll bag, can you give me the homepage where I can found this bag?

Thanks a lot

hey,

My name is Joao, I'm from Brazil, it's my first post here in SB. I'm looking for a dive bag for big travels, where i can put all my dive equipments. I have looked in the internet one model from scubapro called Dive N'Roll, and it seems very good, anyone here know this bag? or have any sugestion, of a big wheleed dive bag, for me?

Thanks

Joao R.
Hi Joao, I´m from Brasil too, so lets talk in Portuguese ...
Estou procurando esta bolsa. Vc encontrou? aonde?

Back
Top Bottom