Dive at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're thinking of getting in a couple dives there Saturday morning. Does anybody know current water temps and how the vis is holding up?

We're thinking of getting in a couple dives there Saturday morning. Does anybody know current water temps and how the vis is holding up?

Hey T. Bix, Divin' Hoosier and I did 2 dives there today. Viz was pretty good, 40 ft. Our first dive took us to about 100 to 105; visited the Grimace and cleaned his eyes. Our second dive we just did a leisurely cruise through the shallow side, about an hr. dive. On that one we wore no hood or gloves. The water is pretty warm to about 25'. I didn't punch up the temp so I can't give you exact numbers. Have fun.

Denny, Thanx for the report but we're still stuck over here by flooding. The wife and I are trying to figure out a way around all the road closures. prolly not gonna make it in the water today.....

Was there yesterday. The thermometer at the tubes was reading 48, the water at the surface was like bath water. Vis was about 20', a little more down deeper.

Back
Top Bottom