Dive Alert Plus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wader

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Used on about 20 dives, this unit is in like new condition. Well taken care of, rinsed after every dive. This is the DA-2x model that fits these rigs:
* Seaquest Air Source
* Apeks Octo plus
* Zeagle Octo plus
*Beauchat Venture
* US Divers Air Mic

Great unit, could save your life. I switched rigs and this no longer fits.

New unit is $75 plus shipping, I will go $45 and include shipping to CONUS. Outside of US will pay actual shipping costs.

Ooops. I forgot the picture. And Ronzo is correct, it works as a signal on the surface so the dive boat can find you, and there is a feature that allows you to use underwater to signal to other divers. Kinda sounds like a duck. The surface noise is VERY loud, underwater is noticable, but not so much as to scare anyone. It only includes the dive alert, not the hoses.

DP2X DiveAlertPlus compatible with SeaQuest's AirSource, APEKS System's Zeagle Octoplus, Beuchat Venturi, Oceanic's Air XS alternate inflation regulator systems, and Mares AirControl .
DiveAlertPlus.jpg

:bump:

Did you know that more and more live-aboards and drift dive boats are requiring that you have a surface alert system such as a Dive-alert? I didn't think so, otherwise I would have sold this by now.:banghead:

just another PSA offered to my fellow divers:acclaim:

Unfortunately, the fittings on this will not fit the Air II. :depressed:

They do make ones that fit that model. Look at Leisure pro or Scuba Toys. You could buy a Seaquest Balance and buy this model... :no: (but I wouldn't recommend doing that)

Any ideas if it will work on a Shwerwood Avid (I've tried Googling but can't find information). If it does then I'd definitely be interested.

Bob (Toronto)

What type of inflator do you have on your BC? If it is the standard inflator (no octo), then it would not fit, sorry.

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom