Displaying more than 15 Threads per page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SanFranDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm using Firefox 3.01 and regardless of what settings I change I can only get 15 threads to appear per page - did I miss the secret setting that'd let me have 50/100 threads per page?

Thanx,
Craig

In edit options I only see a "Number of Posts per Page" which does show me 50 message postings per thread.

However, I don't see a "Number of Threads per page" which would let me see more than 15 Threads in a given forum. It is much quicker to scan an entire forum with hundreds or thousands of threads if you can bring up 50-100 threads per page rather than 15.

IF there is a way to display more than 15 threads at a time, I can't find it> Please point the way.

Thanks

IF there is a way to display more than 15 threads at a time, I can't find it> Please point the way.
There isn't.
That's a system setting.
Not you, us. Maybe not even us. Only El knows for sure...lol.

Last edited:
Options is under tools, but I cannot figure out the setting to increase the number of posts per page, which I would really like to do. Aside from this minor inconvenience, Firefox Rules!

Not you, us. Maybe not even us. Only El knows for sure...lol.
System setting means that it can only be set for the entire system, not individually.

Options is under tools, but I cannot figure out the setting to increase the number of posts per page, which I would really like to do.
Look for "Number of Posts to Show Per Page".

Would also be nice if the "stickies" only appeared on the first page of the threads pages, if I haven't clicked on them on page one, there is no way I'm going to be clicking on them by page 3 - just a pain to keep scrolling down to dodge them...

Z...

And where do I find that?
On this page: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

Would also be nice if the "stickies" only appeared on the first page of the threads pages, if I haven't clicked on them on page one, there is no way I'm going to be clicking on them by page 3 - just a pain to keep scrolling down to dodge them...

Z...
Another system setting, not individually.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom