display forum headers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If I select new posts, i get a list of new posts. Previously, (I think) i would also see the forum title displayed as well. This was an important contextual clue.. is this discussion in basic scuba, in the rebreather section, instructor section etc... Maybe I need to click on some personal setting.

Also, have we lost the ability to check on our own posts wrt posts versus threads started? It was a very nice featre for me?

Thanks

Reading this is like looking through a fog. One has to make an effort to see those faint words. So much of the information requires making an effort to read. Why not just have it in a nice dark color. The smaller font size already distinguishes it as secondary information. Why make it hard to see.

sorry i think the info was there but not seeing it before coffee.. I swear i didn't see it before? Sorry.

I had the same problem, could not find it. Glad it is still there. It is sad that I have to be retrained to use a forum.

Yup, I guess this colour combination was selected by under 20s with eagle's eyesight to embarrass oldsters :)

Fabio

Also, have we lost the ability to check on our own posts wrt posts versus threads started? It was a very nice featre for me?

Thanks

At the top-right tool bar, hover over your user name, in the menu select Your Content.
This will display your posts as well as thread started.

Capture5.PNG

***Edit to see if I fixed the attachment

Last edited:
At the top-right tool bar, hover over your user name, in the menu select Your Content.
This will display your posts as well as thread started.

View attachment 356845

Guess this is one of the initial glitches:
Clicking on the attachment brings up the "you don not have permission" page.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom