Disney Subs coming back !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nova SS

Contributor
Reaction score
I rode them for the first time in 1970, the last time was in 1984, shortly before they closed the ride down. They led me to a naval carrier in submarines.

One of the Disney subs was named SEAWOLF, in 1980 I was serving on the real SEAWOLF and explained this to the guys running the ride. They pulled me out of line and took me to the " HEAD OF LINE" and let me wait on the pier till the Disney Seawolf came around. My best day at Disney Land.

Well the new ride is "Finding Nemo" but they are pulling the subs out of retirement for it. I dont know what they will name them this time but I think I have a flight out to California in the near future .... DIVE DIVE DIVE !!!

I can think of more fun ways to spend a vacation to SoCal than Disneyland, but I do remember loving those rides when i was a kid!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom