Disabled Veterans SCUBA Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is a major fund raiser for us and conditions have been terrific. Wednesday November 11th is a Federal Holiday, if you have it off, or feel the 24 hour gottadive flu coming on, please come on out and support us.

Who: Disabled Veterans SCUBA Project
What: 3 tank Fund Raiser Dive
Where: Departing Alamitos bay for Catalina on the Sundiver and Sundiver Express
When: 0700 Veterans Day November 11, 2009
How: Contact Sundiver directly at 800-555-9446 to make your reservation

The Disabled Veterans SCUBA Project a 501(c)(3) California registered charity provides scuba instruction to paralyzed veterans at the Long Beach VA and to Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injuries (signature wound of Iraq and Afghanistan), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and poly-trauma (multiple injuries). Your support is appreciated.

The organization was founded by a veteran (Iraq 2006-2007) for veterans. Your support is appreciated.

I'm signed on it and will be on the Sundiver instead of Sundiver Express. I understand that we may have two wheelchaired divers? I'm more than glad to lend a hand with schlepping gears and such.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom