DIRF the book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weekender

Contributor
Reaction score
i checked amazon for a used copy of JJ's book and believe it or not i found two copies for over 150 bucks.
thats a bit rich for me since its $25 on the gue site. anyway im interested in getting a used copy for reference. if anyone has one for sale please PM me.

I'll sell mine for $250. It is a collector's item. Pre-publication edition on 8.5x11 paper, single side printing with frames but no pictures. Word for word identical to the published version... but without J.J. listed as the author.
:D

Holy troll my Pug. Very nice, very nice.

i noticed that northwest boat dives was being offered by third-party sellers on amazon for something over $100 as well. I'm guessing its a scam or almost a scam -- someone could do this fairly legally by scanning amazon for books that nobody is offering and then putting in rediculous prices -- you wouldn't necessarily need to carry any inventory of those books, you just need to be able to get them shipped fast enough...

Uncle Pug:
troll ~ moi?

It was only good diving back in the stone age, huh?

k

Uncle Pug:
Well... it's better now, eh?

Was there even a (c) notice on that term paper?

Just think, these guys grow into a real agency / community / society / whatever someday, you can ebay that tome for, I dunno, $5?

I'll trade you my ACB20 for it right now. C'mon - you know you wanna do that deal...

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom