DIRF in MI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

northcoastdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm in Northern lower Michigan, and just out of curiosity wondered if anyone knows of a DIRF instructor in MI.

There were two, Scott, and Brandon. For unknown reasons, they apparently both did not renew their GUE instructor membership.... They offered a GUE fundamental course last spring in the Toledo area, but not doing it anymore.... I missed the course last year, and contacted Brandon. He said he and Scott did not renew their membership.

Hello northcoastdiver,
I'm in Kentucky, probably about a six hour drive for you. I'll be teaching the Fundamentals course several times here throughout the year. I currently have two students who want to take the class in April or May, so they are looking for a third buddy if you are interested. Let me know your specific time frame, interests, etc. A PM is fine.
- Ed

Hey Gabe. I talked to you one time via e-mail (maybe the phone too). I'm the one-armed guy. :) I've e-mailed Jarrod and he says I can take Fundies and as long as I can do the skills, I can pass. If not, I'll get a world of knowledge. You and two others are ones I'm considering taking the class with. It might be nearer the end of the year or middle of next but, I'm going to take it.

Good to see you on ScubaBoard. I've talked to a couple people that has taken your classes, they said you are among the best.

Michael

Thanks for the reply GUEdiver. It looks like about nine hours to Lexington according to mapquest. If I decide to take the course I'll get in touch.

Thanks for the reply GUEdiver. It looks like about nine hours to Lexington according to mapquest. If I decide to take the course I'll get in touch.
I did my GUE-f with GUEdiver. Nothing but good things to say about him.

I had 2 buddies that wanted to take the class as well so Ed actually came to NC and taught the class instead of all 3 of us having to travel to KY.

I was in Jason's GUE-F class. I also have nothing but good things to say about GUEdiver. Fantastic guy, great diver, great instructor. I had a blast in my class. :D

Ahh, there they are... two in a roll. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom