Direct flight from Singapore to Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikefreekz

Contributor
Reaction score
I was told by my dive operator that there was a direct flight from Singapore to Palau, Alii Palau Airlines. Don't seemed to be running, anyone has any news about them?

There are no direct flights shown from SIN to ROR on any airline at any time.
1722907903686.png

I was told by my dive operator that there was a direct flight from Singapore to Palau, Alii Palau Airlines. Don't seemed to be running, anyone has any news about them?
Have you tried to look it up yourself?

This is what I got:
www.palau.co
Every Thurs.
Fare is about US$1,250.00. in Oct.
Operated by Royal Bhutan Airlines!

thanks for the above, I read about Drukair, just that the operator mentioned Alii Palau Airways which I can't seemed to find anything online therefore reaching out here

Have you tried to look it up yourself?

This is what I got:
www.palau.co
Every Thurs.
Fare is about US$1,250.00. in Oct.
Operated by Royal Bhutan Airlines!
Interesting. That flight, KB540, is supposed to start in October, according to the Drukair/Singapore website. See Drukair Singapore - Royal Bhutan Airlines | Drukair Singapore - Royal Bhutan Airlines.
1722913170100.png

My info was that there are no direct flights SIN-KOR in existence (yet).
The Royal Bhutan Airlines website does not mention this flight.

thanks for the above, I read about Drukair, just that the operator mentioned Alii Palau Airways which I can't seemed to find anything online therefore reaching out here
I think the confusion is that the flight will be operated by Drukair, and marketed by Alii Palau.

Alii Palau Airlines Flight Schedule

Frequency
: The flight between Singapore and Palau will operate once a week on
Thursdays from 23 November to 20 December 2023. From 21 December 2023, flights will be increased to twice-weekly on Thursdays and Sundays

• Departure from Singapore (SIN) at 0020 hrs, arriving in Koror (ROR) at 0640 hrs
• Departure from Koror (ROR) at 0740 hrs, arriving in Singapore (SIN) at 1130 hrs

The aircraft utilised will be the Airbus A320neo, a 140-seater carrier with a two class configuration comprising 120 Economy class seats, and 20 Business class seats.

it seems they only have flight in and out on thursday only

sample booking time

Departure on Thursday, 17 October 2024​

Drukair

From Singapore (SIN) at 00:20​

To Koror (ROR) at 06:40​

KB540 Flight no​

Direct 5h 20m​

Drukair 30kg Economy​

Return on Thursday, 24 October 2024​

Drukair

From Koror (ROR) at 07:40​