DIR meetup in Seattle Jan 25, 26, 27?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1gcountry

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I had plans to dive with NW Grateful Diver up in Nanaimo this coming weekend. He had to cancel at the last minute, and I was wondering if anyone in the area would be available to dive on one of the above dates. I've had limited experience up in that area, but I would be up for just about anything (rec-wise at least)

Tom

I dive out of Nanaimo all the time. Shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can hook up for some dives in the area. There are some pretty sweet shore dives around Parksville (just north of Nanaimo).

Cheers,

-S

Tom -- You looking for buddies in Nanaimo, or Seattle? They're quite different places.

I'm in a class next weekend, but there might be some other folks free in the Seattle area.

I'm around send me a PM.

Scott

I dive out of Nanaimo all the time. Shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can hook up for some dives in the area. There are some pretty sweet shore dives around Parksville (just north of Nanaimo).

Cheers,

-S

Richard,

Check out the forum and title. DIR forum with a thread entitled "DIR meetup..."

I'm not sure but I would think that would rule out participation by Prism divers.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I just got back from Bonaire on a 3PM flight yesterday, and had a couple things pop up while I was gone, including the cancellation of my Nanaimo trip next weekend.

I'm coming into Seattle on Friday around noon. Original plan was to drive up to Nanaimo, but that fell through. I'll be up there for work from Mon-Thur. It's too late to change my tickets, so I was planning on staying in the Seattle area instead and getting some diving in. If anyone is planning on/interested in heading to Edmonds, Redondo, Alki beach, etc, I would be interested in doing some dives.

I'm not DIR trained, but I am going to take fundies with Ed Gabe this spring. I did a couple dives with some DIR folks on the Bonaire trip, and we were pretty much on the same page. There isn't much chance for meeting with DIR folk around here, so it would be a nice bonus to meet up with some knowledgeable folks, but I'd be willing to dive with almost anyone.

Tom

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom