DIR/GUE/BPW shop or instructor in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iratherbediving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello...

Will be in Maui in the summer and would like to do some guided dives and potentially get my AOW certification (or equivalent) with an instructor that uses BPW and ideally has at least taken the GUE fundamentals course

TIA!

Similarly, are there any GUE divers on Maui who'd be open to a new dive buddy? I just moved here last month after completing my Fundies course and would love to find some GUE divers to buddy with.
Did you ever find any GUE divers/instructors in Maui? Thanks

Similarly, are there any GUE divers on Maui who'd be open to a new dive buddy? I just moved here last month after completing my Fundies course and would love to find some GUE divers to buddy with.
I don't come often, but when I do, I'll look you up. I often join the Manta group on FB as they are pretty active.

There are no gue instructos on maui. there is a dm at maui dreams who’s a gue diver. Three PADI instructors at maui dreams dive bpw.

Back
Top Bottom