DIR-F Class this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UP,

Yes.....but too many things going on at work at the moment. I'll post something over the next few days.

The $0.02 summary is that all of us did a few things right and MANY things wrong......

More to come. I'm sure Eric will have some comments as well.

-Chris

Just finished the DID-F class. It was very good to see how things should really look. The video was scary to watch, but know I know what I have to work on and can have a good mental picture about what I should strive for. A lot of information was given out over the 2 1/2 days. LG - wanna pratice anytime soon?

Eric

UP.

Lets see, a blow by blow of this weekends DIR-F class. Lecture, grear rigging, dry land drills, dive, video, dive, lecture. We did 2 40 minute dives on Sat. and Sun. with review of the video tape in the evenings.

Gear rigging - We all suited up in our drysuits and undergarments and put our BP one. Then Mike Kane and the other assistants went around to make sure the plates were sized correctly. This took a while and it was HOT standing around in the drysuits.

Dives - All skills
Video - Don't ask :)

Lecture - Review skills, dive planning, team planning, awarness to buddy, enviroment, gas managment.

Overall, a very good class. Gotta go pratice
ERic

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom