DIR- Generic DIR Divers South Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Floyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I’m in Houston looking for a buddy that dives my same set up; back mount doubles and long hose.

if you’re interested in working on basic skills let me know. No one else I dive with dives my set up so it’s hard to get good practice.

I was in the same position as you. I wasn’t diving doubles enough and my skills were getting rusty between tec trips. So I now only dive doubles locally. I will periodically practice valve drills, particularly if I am doing a safety stop.

Sometimes, I have to use a conventional reg set, so I only use one post. Rest of the time I use a normal double reg set. Most recently I have been transitioning to a set of lp85 doubles.

we just came back from Panama City. They allowed me to dive doubles on the boat. We are going again 10-16 August if you are interested.

I was in the same position as you. I wasn’t diving doubles enough and my skills were getting rusty between tec trips. So I now only dive doubles locally. I will periodically practice valve drills, particularly if I am doing a safety stop.

Sometimes, I have to use a conventional reg set, so I only use one post. Rest of the time I use a normal double reg set. Most recently I have been transitioning to a set of lp85 doubles.

we just came back from Panama City. They allowed me to dive doubles on the boat. We are going again 10-16 August if you are interested.

thanks for the info. I don’t think over night traveling is in the cards for me right now.

what I would love to find is someone who can meet me a couple times a month and dive local lakes with the goal to improve basic skills

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom