Diopters for Cressi Big Eye Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know where I can get these?? I've googled it and the only place that comes up is Scubatoys. But when you go to their website, it says they don't offer them anymore. I really like this mask, but rarely use it. I always fall back on my old faithful with lenses in it.

Esox69LB:
What is your old fathful? I just posted a question about a mask with the 1.75 diopter
built in (Gage Readers)

I have a VERY old seaquest mask that has my presciption lenses in it. (-3.00) It's starting to yellow and they don't make it anymore. I bought the Cressi more than 2 years ago and have only used it twice.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I have a VERY old seaquest mask that has my presciption lenses in it. (-3.00) It's starting to yellow and they don't make it anymore. I bought the Cressi more than 2 years ago and have only used it twice.
Aha!:D

Ya know, you would know all about what mask I have If you ever actually went DIVING with me!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Ya know, you would know all about what mask I have If you ever actually went DIVING with me!
So does this count as a hijack?
Ya know, if you keep fooling around with me, no one is ever going to answer your question:D
Joyce says the same thing. I've made it my new mission to actually dive on the same boat as you guys next time.

ffestpirate:
So does this count as a hijack?
Ya know, if you keep fooling around with me, no one is ever going to answer your question:D
Joyce says the same thing. I've made it my new mission to actually dive on the same boat as you guys next time.

Yeah, I think we just hijacked my own thread. I think you love Chip too much to dive with the girls. :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom