Dinner's on me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Downing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, after months of anticipation, we finally jet off tomorrow for BZ City. Thanks to our American Airlines 6 am flight to Dallas and only a 45 minute change of planes there, we'll be landing at the world renowned Phillip Goldson International Airport, God willing, about 1:30 in the afternoon Portland time.

Amazing.

I mentioned this in another thread, but if any of the regulars or even the irregulars want to join Hank, my wife and I for dinner in BZ City Thursday or Friday night, I'll pick up the tab.

Thanks to everyone who contributes here. This is our second go in Belize but won't be the last as I plan to make a regular appearance from now on. After a fantastic vacation there two years ago, circumstances last summer dictated that I dive in Hawaii and the Florida Keys. Both were great times to be sure, but I found myself wistfully thinking about Belize and wishing I were there instead.

Back
Top Bottom