Digital Workshops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I just got the June issue of Scuba Diving Magazine and on page 35 I saw an announcement for two digital photography workshops. One is in Yap on July 12-19 and one is in Bali on October 8-14. They are being given by some guy named Mike Veitch with the aid of someone named Tim Rock. It is not in my current budget to fly half way around the world, but I would if I could. Since I am able to dive vicariously via Scubaboard, is there anything, Mike, you would like to tell us about the planned experience? OBTW the announcement mentions more information at www.shootunderwater.com.

—Bob

HI Bob! Thanks for noticing that!!

Actually i have had that one in my sig for quite some time, i did an announcement here about 6 months back.

WE are looking at making another announcement soon for 2 more workshops in 07, one on the Kararu going to Komodo and one in Lembeh, looks like August 07. I will make that announcement very soon...

Basically, this year in Yap and Bali its a 6 day course covering everything from basic exposure, composition, PS tips and tricks, printing and advanced composition and tricks.. we are keepin the classes small and planning on being rather informal and having a great time!!! I think the Bali class is pretty much sold out right now, only room for 2 or 3 more i believe.... so if anyone wants in they must jump soon!!

Still have room for Yap if anyone can makes plans for just a couple months down the road.

Best
Mike

Sounds like a great group Mike. I hear you get all the cool people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom