digital fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, I am going away in 1 week and discovered that I no longer fit into my wetsuits. I tried several off the shelf with hopes of just having length altered but it leaves me with very very baggy legs. I have a 7mm digital fit that you guys made for me and I love it but I am going to florida and need a 3mm full suit. My question is do you offer an expedited service? I can get to a shop today when they open for a measurement and I am willing to pay for this service and overnight shipping. Is there anyway to have one here on Long Island by next Wednesday???? :(

The quickest route to seeing if this would be possible is to have your local shop call or email our customer service reps and see what they can work out. I hope that they can get this resolved that quickly, but it just depends on their current level of demand.

The email is info@hendersonusa.com and the phone number is 800-222-0367

Hope this helps!

The quickest route to seeing if this would be possible is to have your local shop call or email our customer service reps and see what they can work out. I hope that they can get this resolved that quickly, but it just depends on their current level of demand.

The email is info@hendersonusa.com and the phone number is 800-222-0367

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the response will do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom