Digg like site for diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JLento

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
All,

I hadn't ever found a Digg like site for diving and I thought it would be a good place to gather and manage content related to diving. My dive buddy and I have set up a site like this to test it out and see if there is any interest. It would be nice to view only dive related information and articles rated by fellow divers. If you would not mind helping me test out this out please check out Submergeyourself - Your source for everything dive related! and browse around and maybe even post an article to help us gather all of the content out there.

Thanks,

John

That's a neat place. Not exactly what I am trying to do but a good resource. I am going to keep Submergeyourself up for a while to see if anyone else is interested in something like it. There have been some users and they are posting interesting articles they find.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom