Didn't do it by my-self!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linze1106

Registered
Reaction score
Well i just got done going on a cruise to the caribbean and we went to st. tomas and i go to go diving for the first time. I want to thank natalia, who was a instructor on the boat, whom i took my pool class from. and her patience and care made me very confident in that i know i can do dive. Then when we got to the island i want to give my greatest thanks to james one of the dive instructors who went down with my group.. which was our family cause there were 7 of us. he was also my buddy, b/c i was the odd man (girl) out. He helped me along through the whole dive. he helped me with my ears, going down and just following behind me keeping an eye on me. As my first time under water i enjoyed playing in other people's bubbles, i thought it was cool. I felt like that fish in finding nemo, who loves the bubbles that come out of the trunk. lol... But he took out his regualtor and held it up right to create a mass of bubbles for me to swim through, it was cool. I felt like a natural being under the water and i can only thank the people who helped me along and gave the confidence i needed. Oh and also the captian, who kinda gave me a little push to do my first jump in. I can't wait to go back there and dive again! :D

i have always known i wanted to dive and since i lived in the middle of texas and only recently moved to Fl, ive never had the chance or money to do it. and now that i have experienced it, i can't WAIT to be certifide, which hopefully will be done by the middle of may.

Back
Top Bottom