Did we have a jumper early this morning?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Sounds like a gal got into a domestic and left the house on foot around 0230 this morning. Wearing only a light shirt and jeans she headed for the dam.

Another person followed her tracks, hummmm. He finds her standing on the rail and then ???? she slips?

The trip took her approx 100’ down the cliff to the rocks where she narrowly missed the water.

She’s alive but sounds like some serious frost bite has gotten it grip on her.

This should hit the new media and when it does I’ll get it posted.

Hummmm, are we getting ready for the big one?

Gary D.

Gary D.:
This should hit the new media and when it does I’ll get it posted.

When it does, please just post a link to the article instead of the whole article. Thanks.

Things that make you HUH???? No footprints in the snow? HUH??? Person there with her???? HUH???? Conflicting stories???? HUH?????

Boater Dan:
Things that make you HUH???? No footprints in the snow? HUH??? Person there with her???? HUH???? Conflicting stories???? HUH?????

This is a sad story and the girl is lucky.... I hope for a full recovery. Hopefully she gets the home life worked out too so that these situations don't occur in the first place.

She was 17 and leaving a domestic with her HUSBAND HUH????? << Note: I'm not trying to sound unsympathetic, but just think it's crazy that she put herself in such a dangerous situation because she was upset with a marriage. I'm trying to put off growing up as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom