Did my advanced diver cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scorcher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,
last weekend I did my advanced diver certification and Nitrox in Key Largo. For the deep dive, we went to Spiegel Grove. It was absolutely amazing and breathtaking. We were so fortunate to double dip Spiegel Grove that day. What an amazing experience. I learned so much past weekend and really enjoyed navigation and peak performance buoyancy,
570342F8-1008-4C91-AC7E-7392A983F049.jpeg

Great job, Congratulations!

After James video tour he did on his DPV.. I've added the SG to my bucket list of dives to do. Congrats on your advanced cert.

Congrats, well done

Hi all,
last weekend I did my advanced diver certification and Nitrox in Key Largo. For the deep dive, we went to Spiegel Grove. It was absolutely amazing and breathtaking. We were so fortunate to double dip Spiegel Grove that day. What an amazing experience. I learned so much past weekend and really enjoyed navigation and peak performance buoyancy, View attachment 674153
Congrats! Mind me asking what lds you went with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom