Diablo Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EP3_Orion

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any experiance diving with Diablo Divers in the Yucatan, Mayan Riviera, Quintana Roo, Mexico? We have been diving in the area for several years but have not yet dove with Diablo Divers. Any information or experiences would be helpful.
Thanks all!

Dennis is a great guy and runs a really personalized and professionl operation. I can highly recommend him.

Definitely check out the Mexico and Cozumel sub-forums for a lot of detailed reviews. Diablo Divers is highly recommended.

Here are some sample reviews, the first being mine:
* Cozumel dive trip report: Sea Urchin, Villas Ixchel, Diablo Divers
* Cozumel w. Diablo Divers & Eagle Ray Divers
* Trip Report: Cenotes with Diablo Divers!
* Diablo Divers in Akumal (PaaMul)

Dennis of Diablo Divers is a great guy. He's the best dive operator that we have dove with. And continues to look at ways to improve the experience.

Good luck and have fun. We wish we were diving with him now.

Thanks for the information, I will be booking shortly for our trip in January.Thanks again! :crafty:

I see you're in Edmonton... Dennis and I met here in Calgary - I haven't dove with him since he left for Mexico. So good Alberta connection too!

We just got back from a week in Akumal. We dove 4 days with Dennis Weeks of Diablo Divers. Can't say enough good things about Dennis. He moved to Mexico because he loves cenotes and caves in general. I couldn't think of having anyone else show me the cenotes. We had a GREAT time with Dennis. It was like going diving with your best friend.

EP3_Orion:
Does anyone have any experiance diving with Diablo Divers in the Yucatan, Mayan Riviera, Quintana Roo, Mexico? We have been diving in the area for several years but have not yet dove with Diablo Divers. Any information or experiences would be helpful.
Thanks all!

Unfortunately my experience was not diving with Dennis. We had to cancel our trip due to hurricane Emily and he was very good about it. sometimes that is a better test of character.... We will definitely go diving with him on our next Riviera Maya trip.

Hi,

I don't mean to crash the party but we know have a direct line from Edmonton to Mexico, you can call me at 780 628-2722. This is a local Edmonton number. Also for anyone that would want to call from the US or Canada, it is much cheaper than phoning direct to Mexico.

Because I am out diving during the day, it's best to phone in the early evenings or call and leave a number I can reach you at in the evening.

Thanks to everyone that has left a positve comment. Michelle, hopefully we will be able to do a dive togther with more than 4 feet of vis :) I guess you need to come to Mexico. Dave, my week together with you, Dawn and Tyler was really cool. Ae3753, is this Dan and Susan?

Cheers,

Dennis

Pez de Diablo:
Michelle, hopefully we will be able to do a dive togther with more than 4 feet of vis :) I guess you need to come to Mexico.Cheers, Dennis
LOL!! One day I'll try warm water and good vis diving! I'd love to come and check it out with you there Dennis. :D

Dennis!!!!!!!!!!

YOU da man!!!!!! it's dan (and susan)!
Dennis is a great guy.....and way professional, courteous....and passionate about his love for diving.

we miss you much, dennis!!!

ps> got some great pics!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!
pss> we hope to see you again some day!!!!

-dan and susan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom