DGX free shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eep. Guess it was just a matter of time before scuba shops got impacted by the inflation environment. DGX is a phenomenal shop and their in-house items are amazing quality. Can't say I'm happy to hear this but I understand why they have to raise their thresholds. Thanks for the heads-up.

I used to live 15 min north of DGX. I’d bop down over lunch and pickup orders. That was nice.

Thanks for the heads up.

That change must have just happened today, because the $64 order I placed yesterday (Oct 14) shipped for free.

Yikes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 10.38.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 10.38.22 PM.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 120
I have a bromance with DGX that goes back years, but suffice it to say that this isn't a way to fleece you, the buyer, but a response to the economy. My shop has been in business since the beginning of the year, and the backorders and costs of shipping have been rising faster than I could have conceived.

These guys are brilliant.

Just took me 30 seconds to find a place in UK for cells, $20.00 cheaper than dgx, $15.00 postage to AUST

Cheaper than me driving 30mins up the road and paying real cash for 4 cells, $250.00 much cheapurrrr!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom