DFW Scuba shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Adventure scuba has sold. It will stay as a PADI shop for a little bit but eventually change over to SDI.

The new owners are bringing over a group of instructors from Scuba Toys. Mike Dunst will be the GM. You may remember him from Emerald Sea.

I'm doing my best to keep this purely factual. There is much uncertainty right now.

Reactions: fxb
Are you still instructing through them?

Also, I checked the Swamp Divers gear link and must seriously question the Swamp Divers boxers. I’m afraid that would be the type of aphrodisiacal boost that could result in more kids....

So, going on close to a year, I have really enjoyed the changeover. I'm still adapting to SDI v PADI, but there are pros and cons to each. Mike Dunst has moved to Florida full time to go play in big dark holes in the ground.

I am still teaching and getting ready for winter diving.

Dive West on Greenville Ave has closed. Their website says temporarily. I haven’t tried to contact Sylvia to get a status update.

My daughter lives in Fort Worth....Where is there to dive over there?

athens scuba park, flying somewhere else (like cozumel) from dfw airport, or clear springs lake if you are truly desperate to get wet and don't want to drive the extra distance to athens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom