DFW Lake Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not much in the way of div-able water in the DFW metroplex, outside of Clear Springs Scuba Park/CSSP/'POND'.....it's pretty good size,,,I want to say 12-14 acres, and on a good wet season you might get 62ffw in the two silos. You can work on some type skills and get wet. It's a fresh water rock quarry.

Them, i would have went with you but working in the oil fields im only available every other week.

Im new to the Plano TX area looking for a good puddle to fall into anyone know of anything close to the Plano area.... I dont really care about vis just that my gills get wet. The pool water is getting my gills tooooooo clean... thanks in advance for any info..

Im new to the Plano TX area looking for a good puddle to fall into anyone know of anything close to the Plano area.... I dont really care about vis just that my gills get wet. The pool water is getting my gills tooooooo clean... thanks in advance for any info..
Clear Spring Scuba Park near Terrell and Athens Scuba Park in Athens are about it for around here some people go to Lake Murray just over in Oklahoma

Was certified at Clear Springs two weeks ago and visibility was 3 ft. New, but want to try lake Murray

Was certified at Clear Springs two weeks ago and visibility was 3 ft. New, but want to try lake Murray
I know it is hard to believe but I have been there many times when you could see the training platforms from the surface and a couple of times when you could see the bottom from the surface at the airplane.

I'm looking for buddies to dive North Texas. PK, Athens, CWS, the Comal. Wherever. Low vis/cold water are just added elements of the dive. If you are interested PM me.

Back
Top Bottom