Destin Jetties pics 9/10/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got some experience with the flash today due to low viz. Took these new pics of old friends.

Image by SeaYoda (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Most Excellent!!! Great Damsel shots....their fast little buggers. What was the EXIF?

Great shots. I like the Razorfish best.

Dee:
....their fast little buggers. What was the EXIF?
Tell me about it!!! I'm not gonna tell how many shots it took just to get these two :D . The tall pic was 1/1000 seconds and the long one was 1/800 seconds. Both were F8.0 and iso 64 with flash. I have some old shots in my gallery that look like these but much blue-er due to inexperience. The tall one I took and forgot to set the manual white balance to auto - I've gone from a blue rookie to a pink novice!

SeaYoda:
I've gone from a blue rookie to a pink novice!

LOL...I know that feeling! I didn't realize that Razorfish were so colorful...since I've never gotten even a blurry shot at one! Good job! :thumb:

Great Photos---Virtual diving---in the hot Arizona Desert!

Thanks for sharing them!

AZ Diver

Great shots, I like the pic of the Spades :)

Hoping to pull a few decent shots at the jeddies myself tomorrow(Sunday), my roomate has a new strobe on his cam that I use(because he rarely dives).

Nice pics. I like that first one.

Back
Top Bottom