Desert Diver here says Hi,!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

77mmbass

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Got my first open water certification in 1990. Did between four and five dives a month from then until 1996. Took a couple years off to play music and tour the world and when I got back I wanted to drive again. But at that time I lost my dive card and couldn’t rent Any gear. So an instructor friend of mine called SS I to see what they had for my records.. And they had nothing. So I just told my friend to cert me again through PaDI any year and let’s go all the way up the ladder to Instructor.
This week I will be starting the dive master class.

I have all the dives I need, I have all the books and materials needed. So at this point I got to start reading and take the class.

Since I’m just starting the class I would like to know if everyone has an opinion on what would work best as far as how to take the class head on.. tips, trick, What to spend more time on...

Thank you very much upfront for your support. And suggestions.

I learned a lot from the Going Pro subforum, although some of the really good advice is regarding the DM program before 2010 when it was revised. Can't recall exactly how you join that--think you may have to use an instructor or shop owner as a reference. Others will fill you in.
After you are a cert. DM you can also join the Instructor to Instructor subforum. Think you just need a PADI pro number for that.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...good luck with your studies,

Welcome to AZ. There is a sub-forum here for our location. Tends to be a bit quiet, but isn't ignored.
AZ is a pretty big state, what part are you in?

Welcome to SB 77mmbass. Enjoy your stay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom