Depth Gauge for Aqualung pivot console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nldiver1984

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've obtained a rather old, but great condition Aqualung Pivot console. It came included with compass and pressure gauges. It originally came with a computer that the seller was selling separately. It was an air only computer so I didn't have much need for it, because I needed a computer to do both. Is there another gauge I could install in the hole where the computer was located? It seems kind of silly to use the gauges without having a complete set of gauges. Could I just make a small slate to put in the hole?

Oceanic analogue depth guage might fit, well the one I used to own did but that was over 10 years ago, just double check diameter to be sure, it was a pretty common size. But given the probable cost of said gauge why don't you buy a cheap nitrox compatible computer the puck style. Check out Scubatoys last time I looked they had some pretty cheap ones, the Genesis ones should fit,they will be able confirm whether it fits or not, several will as it used to be a common size. You may even be able to pick up something second hand, look at SBs classifieds sub forum. Good luck.

Dive Computers, Nitrox Computers, Air Computers with reviews on sale

You'd need to measure diameter of boot, the depth is not so important as you can put a rubber spacer in the bottom. I've a feeling the Vyper is too wide, but if you measure the boot and let me know ill check it against my Vyper. The mares puck I think is smaller.

Back
Top Bottom