Denver area DIR divers?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capnsnott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is doubles overkill for rec diving? I'm hoping it's not......

Is is prudent to start with steel 72s (since I allready have some) and use them for a few years till I have enough experience to start tech classes?

I am taking the DIRf class in August or September this year, so I'm not sure if I want to switch before or after the class. What is the general consensus on this?

I am starting to collect the needed equipment for doubles. I have tanks with the newer thread pattern, so I can purchase a good isolater bar and switch it over later. I know the old 72s are smaller diamiter, so I will have to get new bands with different tanks.

Where can I find info on how to rig this up? I have a little bit of an idea of what I am doing at this point, but not much to go on.
We have one LDS that has a REAL tech instructor (NAUI, soon to be GUE). He may be willing to help me, but I want to have some info to go on.
Thanks
Greg

Not Denver area, but I've noticed that if someone from Denver asks me to drive up from Colorado Springs, the 'springs is just a little South of Denver.

However, if I ask the same person to drive DOWN to Colorado Springs, it's like asking them to drive half way across the country... :)

Roak

Sorry, changed the post on you.
I have been planning on diving Pueblo Res. for some time.
My wife is at a conferance in the springs as I type, I have been there and back three times in the past two days. Driving is nothing for me.
I sent you an email.
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom