DEMA Show 2019 in Orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prefer to skip Florida. Lousy venue. Next year in Nawlins f’sure.

Hi my professional dive friends,

DEMA starts today, I hope we will all be reading updates from you. I am particularly interested in any dive computer developments

I would also be interested in how Aggressor spins the Red Sea Aggressor I fire and sinking

Thanks in advance,

Craig

Hi my professional dive friends,

DEMA starts today, I hope we will all be reading updates from you. I am particularly interested in any dive computer developments

I would also be interested in how Aggressor spins the Red Sea Aggressor I fire and sinking

Thanks in advance,

Craig
You are early by a week.

Hi @JackD342

Whoops, my mistake, misread my calendar, guess I'm just anxious to hear. Sentiments are the same, please post your updates, thanks :)

Hi @JackD342

Whoops, my mistake, misread my calendar, guess I'm just anxious to hear. Sentiments are the same, please post your updates, thanks :)

You just made me check my tickets and hotel reservation :shakehead:

Sorry Clammy :)

Look forward to your updates Cliff

Take care, Craig

I’m willing to bet a clam or three that Aggressor will deny any knowledge of any fire on any boat anywhere and under any circumstance.

I’m willing to be a clam or three that Aggressor will deny any knowledge of any fire on any boat anywhere and under any circumstance.
They *might* admit under duress that a boat in California had a fire, except that that may mean that other boats should take action to prevent such a horrible loss of life....

Back
Top Bottom