DEMA 2009 in Orlando, Florida; Who's Attending?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell

Social Butterfly
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings Dive Buddies!

This year, DEMA will be held in Orlando, Florida, from Wednesday November 4th through Saturday November 7th.

Who's planning to attend? ScubaBoard will be there, with a Meet n' Greet booth. We'd would love to see you there!

I'm planning on going for a couple of days. Joyce wanna be my DEMA roomy again?

Elena,

Definitely a possibility! What was the name of that inexpensive place we stayed at? Cheap and close to the convention center. We even caught the bus, so didn't have to pay to park.

Lets talk more about it later.

Is this something that average everyday divers should be interested in going to, or is it more of a show for buyers in the scuba industry?

Is this something that average everyday divers should be interested in going to, or is it more of a show for buyers in the scuba industry?

Everyday divers are not allowed in. You must be "in the business." Any dive related business can send employees. All leadership ratings can get in: AI, DM, Inst..
It costs like $90USD to get on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom