Delta 3 Front Cover?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USFishin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My buddy and I need some new front covers (Oceanic Part #6416) for our Oceanic Delta 3's. They have become weak and started cracking and have holes in them now. They are pretty much disintegrating. Ironically last time I was in my dive shop to have them order some they said someone else needed one too. They said they called Oceanic earlier that day and the lady there said they've been on back-order for months. She said they've had a lot of requests for them. What's the deal here? Am I just supposed to stop using my regulator now because it has an irreplaceable part on it that disintegrated? Doug, can you look into this please? :confused:

The cover from a current reg might be a simpler and cheaper option. I think the cover from the GT-3 might fit?

OK, I'll look into that. Do you foresee the actual Delta 3 covers becoming available any time soon?

Doug, do you guys have any of the Delta 3 covers in yet? My dive shop has had several (for me and other people with the same problem) on order for like 6 months now. What's the deal?

I think the plastic used on Oceanic regs leaves a lot to be desired. My Delta 2 cover also broke and a Slimline Octo totally disintegrated and had to be scrapped.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom