Deleting Attachments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am aware there have been issues with uploaded attachments, and I have searched the archives without finding an answer to my question.

How does one delete past uploaded attachments?

Great minds think alike, eh? :D

Go to your CP page, then scroll to the bottom of the list to the left, the last one is attachments. Click. A page will appear that lists all your attachments - you can delete them from there.

Good luck!
Lisa

justleesa:
Great minds think alike, eh? :D

Go to your CP page, then scroll to the bottom of the list to the left, the last one is attachments. Click. A page will appear that lists all your attachments - you can delete them from there.

Good luck!
Lisa

Got there and I must be delete challenged. How?

At the end of each row there are check boxes. Check the ones you want to delete and then press the Delete Selected button at the bottom of the list.

OK...I just saw that what I posted is a mod function...sorry. I will have to pass on the question then...:(

NetDoc:
We should be enabling attachments in the next day or so. :D Thanks for your patience so far!

NetDoc,

Any update on this. I just tried to delete a bunch of my old attachments with no success.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Rickg

rickg:
NetDoc,

Any update on this. I just tried to delete a bunch of my old attachments with no success.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Rickg

Can anyone out there please help me with deleting old attachments? Nothing I try seems to work. Is it just me or is there a problem that has been going on for over a month?

Thanks for the help.

Rickg

rickg:
Can anyone out there please help me with deleting old attachments? Nothing I try seems to work. Is it just me or is there a problem that has been going on for over a month?

Thanks for the help.

Rickg
You cannot add new attachments?

Back
Top Bottom