deleted posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dear Tech Admin / Net Doc or any of the moderators,

My name is Chip and I was wondering if you get your post deleted will it be deducted from your post count? Thank you for your response in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Chip aka chip104
Member since July 2005

Although I'm totally lost as far as computers and softwares are concerned but honestly I don't think so.
Mania

chip104:
Dear Tech Admin / Net Doc or any of the moderators,

My name is Chip and I was wondering if you get your post deleted will it be deducted from your post count? Thank you for your response in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Chip aka chip104
Member since July 2005
If you are talking about the posts I deleted today....they will also go from your post count. :D

Kim:
If you are talking about the posts I deleted today....they will also go from your post count. :D
heheh...ya, that's sorta the reason for asking. My quest for 1000 has been sidetracked...but I'll keep fighting the good fight!

chip104:
heheh...ya, that's sorta the reason for asking. My quest for 1000 has been sidetracked...but I'll keep fighting the good fight!

couple of more to go til 1000, keep em coming!

chip104:
It's hardly important.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom