Delete multiple pics at once

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstuart1

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to delete all of my underwater pics. They are terrible and a waste of good disk space. Is there a way to delete bunches of them at a time or do I have to do one at a time?

Thanks
Judy

jstuart1:
I want to delete all of my underwater pics. They are terrible and a waste of good disk space. Is there a way to delete bunches of them at a time or do I have to do one at a time?

Thanks
Judy

Unfortunately there is not a bulk delete feature but really, you photos are not terrible and you certainly don't need to delete them all!

We have TONS of disk space, and I like your photos.

Tech Admin:
Unfortunately there is not a bulk delete feature but really, you photos are not terrible and you certainly don't need to delete them all!
Well, how do you delete individual photos? I have a few that uploaded multiple times, and I'd like to get rid of the copies and leave just one of each.
Help!:D
C-Dawg

I agree... don't delete your pics! I especially like that Pretty Jelly one :D

As for your signature.....
jstuart1:
If Mother Nature meant for us to sleep late She would keep the lights out longer!
I guess this means I get to sleep in later and later :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom