Deerfield Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check the boat list thread that's a "sticky" at the top of the FCD forum. It lists all the boats there. There's Lady Go Diver, Fathoms O' Fun, Fish Food (last two are run by Parrot Island Charters) are the closest to DB proper, and both are good operations.

Marc

I use Parrot Island and they are very close to you.
Here is their info.

Joe

Contact Us

It's really easy to get a hold of us. Our normal business hours are 8:00am to 9:00pm every day of the week. We are not always available but rest assured we are close by and will usually return your call within minutes.
Call us at: 800-851-9106 Toll Free
954-942-7333 In Florida
954-971-8754 Fax
Write us: Parrot Island Scuba Adventures
2705 N. Riverside Dr.
Pompano Beach, Fl. 33062
Or e-mail: parrotisland@bellsouth.net
Need to find the boat? Click Here
Driving Directions from I-95 S:

I-95 S toward MIAMI.
Take the EAST COPANS RD exit- exit number 38A.
Merge onto W COPANS RD.
Turn RIGHT onto N FEDERAL HWY/ US-1 S/ FL-5 S.
Turn LEFT onto NE 14TH ST/ NE 14TH ST CSWY/
Turn LEFT onto FL-A1A/ N OCEAN BLVD.
Go 7/10 of a mile
Turn Left immediately after gas station. At the stop sign turn right and go two blocks and turn left into the Hillsboro Inlet Marina. Parrot Island Scuba Adventures is located in the Northwest corner under the palm trees.

Driving Directions from I-95 N:

I-95 N toward WEST PALM BEACH
Take the SR-814/ ATLANTIC BLVD exit- exit number 36.
Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto W ATLANTIC BLVD/ FL-814 E.
Turn LEFT onto US-1 N/ FL-5 N.
Turn RIGHT onto NE 14TH ST/ NE 14TH ST CSWY/ FL-844 E
Turn LEFT onto FL-A1A/ N OCEAN BLVD.
Go 7/10 of a mile
Turn Left immediately after gas station. At the stop sign turn right and go two blocks and turn left into the Hillsboro Inlet Marina. Parrot Island Scuba Adventures is located in the Northwest corner under the palm trees.

FLL Diver:
Check the boat list thread that's a "sticky" at the top of the FCD forum. It lists all the boats there. There's Lady Go Diver, Fathoms O' Fun, Fish Food (last two are run by Parrot Island Charters) are the closest to DB proper, and both are good operations.

Marc

We booked on Lady Go Diver. Any suggestions on specific sites we should ask for?

I have been on Lady Go DIver but it has changed hands since then.

You might even enjoy diving the patch reef just off shore... I sure did. It makes an awesome night snorkle and the octopi and reef squid are abundant!

I can recommend The Diversity (www.thediversity.com). I did the United Carribean with them a few months ago and had a great dive experience.

-Grier

Checkout Dixie Divers website they own the Lady Go Diver. The website shows photos of the different dive sites that they go to. Its a nice large boat with plenty of room.
www.dixiediver.com

Zuzanne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom