Deepoutdoors Matrix LTD Harness with 75lb wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkimmons85

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This BC has been on two dives, always maintained and taken excellent care of. Trade includes Matrix harness, 75lb lift wing, hollis tank bands, stainless steel DO backplate, and two EXTRA weight pouches.

I will trade for a Interspiro Divator mask in good shape

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 61
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 54
Would you be willing to sell the extra set of weight pouches separately? i just got a new deep outdoors integrity bcd but it didn't come with weight pockets and i'm having a tough time finding them since they went out of business a few years ago.

Sorry about the delayed response. Im prob going to keep them with the BC and change the BC from a trade to a for sale item. Have you tried emailing Robin Jacoway the owner of DO. He will prob sell you some no prob. He runs oceans research group now you can contact him through the site.

OceanResearchGroup, Inc. - Home

---------- Post added July 21st, 2013 at 08:44 AM ----------

The BC is now for sale asking $340 shipped. Also I need to make a correction to the original listing description. The tank bands are Highland not Hollis. I got my H brand names confused , sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom