Deep6 Wetsuit Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sm and Md are now sold out in 3mm. I've recently dropped some weight and was thinking about a smaller suit, but I guess not.

Hmm, I seem to be right on the border of sizing. 5'9/160lbs/38" chest, which is the maximum of the small.

Do you think I should size up to the medium where it might be slightly loose, or stick with the small and just assume a very snug fit?
I'm 5'11, 165 lbs, 39" chest, wear 32"/32" pants. I originally ordered the L 3mm, it was way too big, ordered the M 3mm and it fits well. One of my buddies is very close to your size, I'd say 5'8", 160 lbs, 38" chest, 30"/30" pants or so (just lookin' at him). He tried on my M and it was a bit too big, the size S 3mm fits him perfectly.

If in doubt, give the folks at D6 a call, I've never had an unpleasant phone experience with them :)

Tried on the 3mm at Aquí Water Sports last week.

It is a truly posh bit of kit.

One on the way.

I just got my 3mm in both XL and XXL last week....

Got the XXL first and it looked too large, so I didn't open it and ordered a XL. Tried the XL on and thought I was going to have a brain aneurysm because it was squeezing my torso so much. I'm a pear shaped fat ass. In any event the XXL fit well except the legs are too long by about 3 inches. The arms fit perfect. Love the suit, just have to find the right fit when you have a fat middle section. I'm keeping the XL in case I lose some weight or my son takes an interest in diving down the road.

I will be diving mine for the first time in a few weeks...

“To pee, or not to pee, that is the question.“

Mrs. Richardson and Mrs. Lasseter always knew their boys would grow up to be famous.

Big thanks to Bert @ Deep 6 Gear for getting mine to me before I fly back to work.

Of course I had to try it on before packing it. I like it so much I was doing variations of the Edd Sorenson action figure pose in front of a full size mirror with some Zoolander thrown in.

Then my wife walked in and told me to take out the cat litter.

Bubble burst.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom