Deep6 now has Dive Xtras Scooters in stock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep6_Official

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Many may have seen the recent announcement on Facebook and the appearance of a new sub-category on our website, but I am proud to announce that Deep6 is a vendor for Dive Xtras Scooters, Parts, and Upgrades!

We have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of our first order of the new Blacktip DPVs, of which we have already sold more than half!

For those that may not be familiar, the Dive Xtras Blacktip is an awesome new offering at an amazing price.

Retail is $1499.00, and for an opening special offer shipping is FREE to the CONUS!

Product description is available here: Dive Xtras Blacktip Scooter

img_6524-scaled-e1575656905963.jpg

We also carry the complete Piranha and Cuda line of DPVs, as well as spares, parts, and upgrades for current and previous models.

Product description for the Piranha P1 package here: Dive Xtras Piranha P1 DPV

Please bear with us as we build out our catalog to cover the full range of products. If there is anything you would like that you don't see on the website, shoot us an email, open a support ticket, or give us a call!

1000pix-img_9553-e_clipped_rev_3.jpg

Cool!

Awesome! I've been eye balling this since I dove one!

We also carry the complete Piranha and Cuda line of DPVs, as well as spares, parts, and upgrades for current and previous models.

If you could develop a gauge / compass / camera mount accessory for the Blacktip handle, I think you would sell a lot of those. Since the trigger is on the left, I image it would have to clamp between the handle and the shroud.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom