Closed Deep6 Gear urethane coated harness

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyWombat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Purchased February 2022 and used for one week in June. The wing and harness are both coated so they are quick-drying. Water just rolls right off. Perfect for travel.

The harness has been trimmed to fit me when wearing a rash guard. I'm 5'10" with a 35 inch waist. There's still a fair amount of excess webbing on both the waist belt and crotch strap, so it could still fit you if you are larger or taller. The D-rings, triglides, etc. are unopened and have never been used.

Deep 6 Gear 30lb Single Tank Wing list price $299.95
Deep 6 Coated Webbing Harness list price $69.95.

The wing is out of stock and who knows if it will even be sold again. You could check with Deep6.

What's for sale here does not include a backplate.

Your prices:
Wing: $225
Harness: $40

Buyer pays PayPal fees.

Edit: wing has been sold, but harness is still available.

Attachments

• IMG_2453.jpg
    IMG_2453.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_2454.jpg
    IMG_2454.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 289
Purchased February 2022 and used for one week in June. The wing and harness are both coated so they are quick-drying. Water just rolls right off. Perfect for travel.

The harness has been trimmed to fit me when wearing a rash guard. I'm 5'10" with a 35 inch waist. There's still a fair amount of excess webbing on both the waist belt and crotch strap, so it could still fit you if you are larger or taller. The D-rings, triglides, etc. are unopened and have never been used.

The wing is out of stock and who knows if it will even be sold again. You could check with Deep 6.

Your prices:

Buyer pays shipping and any PayPal fees.
Did you not like it? I'm considering transitioning to BPW from jacket style so I'm curious why your selling after so few dives.

Did you not like it? I'm considering transitioning to BPW from jacket style so I'm curious why your selling after so few dives.

I do like it, especially how it dries instantly. It's not going to get mildewy on a long dive trip to the tropics where things never really dry.

I'm not traveling right now and want to use the money for something else. That's why I'm selling. I have other wings I use for diving at home.

The wing is out of stock and who knows if it will even be sold again. You could check with Deep 6.

Your prices:

Buyer pays shipping and any PayPal fees.
Still available? I’d like to buy the wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom